North America’s Largest Travel Show and Trade Conference
If you make only one decision this year, make it The New York Times Travel Show – the MUST-EXHIBIT travel event of the year, January 24-26, 2020. You’ll get the opportunity to connect with over 35,000 qualified, ready to book consumers and travel trade/agents – your top sales targets all under one roof!
The 2019 New York Times Travel Show reached a new record of 35,568 participants—the highest attendance in the Show’s history. Attendance included 11,756 travel trade and 23,812 consumer attendees during the three-day event
The number of participating exhibitors also hit a new record with over 747 companies representing 176 countries, an all-time high.
The NY Times Travel Show is the ONLY travel show that offers you the BEST return for your investment. Here’s why:
- Connect with 35,000+ consumers and travel agents
- Dedicated trade conference draws in over 11,000 high-value travel professionals.
- We invest in YOUR success by supplying EVERY exhibitor with a lead retrieval system – so you can immediately focus on closing sales after the show, not data entering them. ALL attendees are badged, so you can gather critical demographic and travel preferences on the leads you capture; over 65,000 leads generated at the 2019 show!
- Audited and verified attendance – real numbers you can count on.
- The 747 exhibitors estimated they created additional consumer traveler sales of approximately $7.5 million onsite or shortly thereafter.
体育网站投注You get 3 days of selling – including one day specifically focused for the travel trade; you can tailor your message.
- Promotional Power of The New York Times.
- Over 1,200 accredited media journalists from around the world.
- Sponsorship opportunities to increase your presence outside the booth.
- Supported by more than 40 industry and media sponsors who generated over 3.5 million impressions promoting the 2019 Show.
- Location! Take advantage of being in New York City and plan additional sales calls before and after the show.
体育网站投注Over 747exhibitors representing 176 countries participated in the 2019 Show. The Show floor is separated into 16 Pavilions and include: Adventure, Africa, Asia, Australia/South Pacific, Canada, Caribbean, Cruise, Europe, Family, Global, Latin America, Mexico, River Cruises, Sponsors, Travel Products/Services and the USA.
Click Here to see the 2020 Exhibitors Fact Sheet
体育网站投注 to see the 2020 Floor Plan
to see the 2020 Exhibit Booth Space & Services Contract
Click Here体育网站投注 to see a list of the 2020 Exhibitor Sponsorship Opportunities
For more exhibitor information, please contact us at email@example.com